When we all camped in the 1950’s and 1960’s campgrounds always offered a nice picnic table and fire ring [weather permitting] with the gift of some space and privacy. That’s what Grand Canyon Caverns RV park and campgrounds offers to today’s outdoor enthusiasts.
We have 48 sites with water and electrical hookups for RV’s of all sizes and special spots surrounded by the privacy of full grown trees without electrical hookups but with potable running water. Private flush toilets with hot showers are available for all our campground and RV guests. With miles of nature trails right on our 800 acres. You’ll enjoy a great stay on top of our amazing caverns which are right below you and accessible by elevator in the caverns building a short walk from your site.
RV PARK / CAMP GROUND RULES
RV PARK RESERVATIONS BOOK NOW
If you have made a reservation we will have a spot[s] for you.
RV PARK SPECIFIC SPOT –
We do not reserve specific spots.
- RV spots are first come first served. BOOK NOW
USE OF RV PARK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
We are heavily treed which is one of our best features.
- We also have many spots without trees and would work as a pull-through.
- Please use all your knowledge of your rig to do what’s best for you.
WE ARE A RURAL RV PARK / CAMPGROUND
- We are neat, clean, and wonderfully private.
- How you use our park is at your own risk.
- We do trim our trees when absolutely necessary, but we love trees.
- BOOK NOW