Currently not available. Please Contact Us for further questions.
For the summer of 2015 the Grand Canyon Caverns is please to offer a new, unique, true western experience, an Overnight Horse Pack Trip!
- Start from Grand Canyon Caverns Stables, in a very small group with an experienced wrangler as your guide.
- Stop for dinner at Grand Canyon Caverns Restaurant. This western themed restaurant has some terrific menu choices and is located directly above the caves. (Dinner cost not included)
- Horseback across our 1,400 acres to Rock Bridge, our very own remote wilderness horse camp.
- At Rock Bridge, enjoy the evening and night around the campfire with your wrangler.
- Open air camping under the beautiful night sky filled with more stars then you have ever seen.
- Dutch Oven Breakfast and coffee in the morning.
- Scenic trail ride across our pristine land back to the stables.
- Western Adventure Spirit.
- Sleeping bag / sleeping pad.
- Personal items, such sunscreen, toiletries, favorite munchies, water / drinks.
- Best Horses in the West.
- Our Open Air Deck Camp.
- Breakfast, Coffee, & Hot Chocolate.
- Campfire, western tales, & campfire stories.
- * Reservations essential at 928-422-3223
- $150.00 per person at time of Reservation.
- Age and Ability requirements are mild but essential.
We wish you a long life…you will never forget this adventure as long as you live.
*Please call ahead to make reservations. Overnight reservations cancelled will incur a 10% cancellation fee, no refunds for reservations cancelled less than 72 hours in advance.