There is only three ways to get to the Grand Canyon Caverns:
- From Kingman (heading East on I40), exit Interstate 40 at the Route 66 exit (Andy Devine Blvd.). Take Rt. 66 northeast about 65 miles. A few miles past Peach Springs and you’re at the Grand Canyon Caverns & Inn.
- From Seligman (heading West on I40), exit Interstate 40 and take Rt. 66 about 22 miles northwest to Grand Canyon Caverns & Inn.
- The final way is to arrive by air. A 5,100-foot airstrip is available for cavern guests (flying clubs welcome).
Easy loop access; no delay going east or west. 24-hour gas & diesel is available at Grand Canyon Caverns! We are right off the highway (Route 66) and there is no way to miss the giant sign. The motel is setback behind the main lobby and far enough off Route 66 to avoid road noise, it is also away from the train tracks.
- From Seligman, Arizona: 22 miles
- From Kingman, Arizona: 65 miles
- From Williams, Arizona: 66 miles
- From Laughlin, Nevada: 85 miles
- From Flagstaff, Arizona: 96 miles
- From Grand Canyon National Park-South Rim, Arizona: 123 miles
- From Las Vegas, Nevada: 168 miles
- From Phoenix, Arizona: 196 miles
- From Albuquerque, New Mexico: 419 miles
- From Los Angeles, California: 423 miles
View Larger Map